Re: Celtic Web Sites.

Poster: Matthew Allen Newsome <mnewsome@warren-wilson.edu>

On Mon, 18 Nov 1996, James and Nancy Gilly wrote:

> Your pardon, my lord.  I wasn't really nit-picking - just expressing my
> disappointment after reading what I had hoped would be a list of exciting
> Scottish websites.  (My lady, on the other hand, *is* Irish.)  Do you
> perchance know of such a list?
>
> Are you coming to Twelfth Night?  It's here in Marinus....

Sorry if I came across as too harsh.  It's just that a big to-do was
started on the minstral list by a post very similar to yours and I wanted
to avoid a part II.  The best web page I have found for medieval Scottish
information is
http://www.abdn.ac.uk/~his016/medieval_scotland.html
And yes, I will most definitely be at 12th Night.  You can find me
running either of the two games tourneys, and competing for Royal Bard.
Feel free to come and say "Hi!"  It's not often I get that far up north.
Aye,
Eogan