University of Atlantia catalog

Poster: CORVUS2@aol.com

Gentle cousins!

I didn't see this noted in the UA catalog, so please be advised that Lady
Laurel has consented to do a "Laurel Road Show" at the heraldic consult area
at Winter University.  I will have to confirm the time with her, but I
believe we had originally said immediately following lunch.

She will rule on a small letter of intent.  This will demonstrate how the
process of registration works in the College of Arms.  If you ever wondered
how the heck they (you know.... "THEY") decided whether or not to register
your device, this is just the thing to answer your questions...

Rhiannon, Nereid