MR: Wlonk update

Poster: edh@ascc01.ascc.lucent.com (Alfredo el Bufon)

I did a search of the Entire Earth Entanglement, and found
that the word "wlonk" is now being used as the name of a new
kind of "chording" input device designed to replace the keyboard.
(The inventors of the new device had been paging through the
OED, just as I did.)

But I don't think this is any obstacle to using the word
in an SCA context.  In fact, if the device catches on,
people will be more used to making a "wl" consonant blend.

-- Alfredo

Alfredo el Bufon
Elvegast, Windmaster's Hill, Atlantia
edh@ascc01.ascc.lucent.com