Re: idea....

Poster: "Falcone al Rasool ibn Muhajir" <polearmed@worldnet.att.net>

Allah's Peace on those here at the Rose!
----------
> From: Matthew Allen Newsome <mnewsome@warren-wilson.edu>
> To: Merry Rose <atlantia@csc.ncsu.edu>
> Subject: idea....
> Date: Tuesday, November 19, 1996 10:00 AM
>

> Poster: Matthew Allen Newsome <mnewsome@warren-wilson.edu>
>
> As I was working in the library this morn, I processed an order form for
> a book called _A Traveller From Alturia_, and the title _A Traveller From

> Atlantia_ popped into my head.

Since I travel wuite a bit with my mundane job, I have begun a Rihla.  A
Rihla is a chronicle of one's travel or life.  A famous Rihla is "The
Travels of ibn Battuta", a 14th cent muslim from Tangier.  In that light,
each time I event in another kingdom, or even go to a meeting, I will place
a note, in persona, for that occurrence.  It's a cool idea, but I am afraid
it would be a little boring.

Falcone

Donald S. Wagner             Sayyid Falcone al Rasool ibn Muhajir
Lead Technical Instructor        Barony of Windmasters' Hill
AT&T WorldNet Service                Kingdom of Atlantia