Re: idea....

Poster: Kymber Miner <kymber@mindspring.com>

>Poster: Matthew Allen Newsome <mnewsome@warren-wilson.edu>
>
>persona by an Atlantian who has had the experience of travelling to abnd
>visiting several foreign kingdoms.  He/she could tell of their
>experiences, the different customs they encountered, cultural barriers
>they found, give a bit of history from the different kingdoms, maybe
>include some songs/stories they heard from there, some dialogs with some
>residents of the different kingdoms.

HEY!  What a WONDERFUL idea.  I travel quite regularly for my job (having
lived in four kindoms this year) and am constantly surprised at the regional
variations to song and tradition.

>It would be a help for Atlantians
>who find themselves having to relocate, and would be an interesting read
>besides.  Any comments?  I hope someone with more travel experience than
>I can do something with this idea.

Perhaps a collecton of "the best of" travel stories.  I am sure that in a
kindgom as rich as Atlantia there are some GREAT stories running around.  I
for one would be willing to help anyone that wanted to tackle a projct like
this.  And who says that some of the foreigners you run into DON'T have many
heads :)

Kyneburh Boithuile
Atlantian, living in Calontir