Re: Reasonable Authenticity (was: Smoking and Law)

Poster: MHWag@aol.com

Now, where did the other half of my "between the ankles and the neck"
discourse get to? Lost somewhere between the fingers and the keyboard.
The point being, above the neck and below the ankles are difficult areas to
get right, and those who are able to make them right should be commended.
 Those who are still working on those areas should not be denigrated.  We all
have a finite amount of resources.
Courtesy works in all directions, it's much like light.
Aileen