Re: "between the ankles and neck"

Poster: carl christianson <einar@cvn.net>

At 01:18 PM 11/25/96 -0500, you wrote:

>Poster: MHWag@aol.com
>
>Now, where did the other half of my "between the ankles and the neck"
>discourse get to? Lost somewhere between the fingers and the keyboard.
>The point being, above the neck and below the ankles are difficult areas to
>get right, and those who are able to make them right should be commended.
> Those who are still working on those areas should not be denigrated.  We all
>have a finite amount of resources.
>Courtesy works in all directions, it's much like light.
>Aileen

(Elen working on veils, braidcases, caps and coifs, trimmings for her
Cavalier hat, which are quite crumpled, crouched over in her chair with a
big heavy needle in her hand, wearing thimble and wrist brace, swearing and
muttering...)

I am NOT a milliner, I am NOT a milliner, I am NOT a milliner...

Thanks, Aileen...I can't drape a wimple to save my life!

Elen Prydydd
(who is doing well to put her hair into a decent-looking chignon and get her
veil straight, thank you very much)