Message for Bryce de Byram

Poster: Corun MacAnndra <corun@access.digex.net>

<Corun walks over to the message board and tacks up a note for Bryce>

Bryce,

Mistress Deirdre needs your mundane name for the University catalog, and
I don't recall it (I have enough trouble remembering one name per person
in the SCA, much less two). Please send it to me, to you can send it
directly to Mistress Deirdre. Thank you.

In service,
Corun