A&S discussion at UnEvent

Poster: Charlene Noto <charlenn@MICROSOFT.com>

Greetings!

I plan to follow the agenda below during the A&S meeting at UnEvent. If
you are interested in participating, please bring along your
suggestions.

Thank you,
Deirdre

Items of Discussion

1.How can we increase distribution of Arts and Science
  information throughout the Kingdom?

2.How can we encourage more research and documentation?

3.What do you need from the Kingdom office?

4.How can we encourage more participation at the
  Kingdom level?

5.What are the strengths of your group in the Arts
  and Sciences?

6.What strengths do you see in your group that could
  be used to assist other groups?