MR: As Some Day It May Happen

Poster: edh@ascc01.ascc.lucent.com (Alfredo el Bufon)

Sayyid Falcone al Rasool ibn Muhajir jokes:

> > > Calling Marines "jarheads" is to employ a misnomer.  You can put
> > > something in a jar.

Xenophon Vaughn winks:

> > Yet ANOTHER name to add to the list    !-)

Dragonfyr hums:

> Hearing strains from The Mikado wafting over the Merry Rose....
> "oh I have a little list"  ;D

I'm quite sure that he was referring _not_ to some list
of Society offenders, but rather to the list of names
for people from various territories in Atlantia.
Right, Xenophon?

-- Alfredo
(who praises, with enthusiastic tone, all centuries but this)

Alfredo el Bufon
Elvegast, Windmaster's Hill, Atlantia
edh@ascc01.ascc.lucent.com