Re: On "reasonable authenticity"

Poster: Thomas Hudson <hudson@cs.unc.edu>

				Tuesday before Advent, AS 31

Amen to what the excellent Melisande wrote!

My garb is mediocre, and will be for the forseeable future.  But I *will*
go on fencing in period style, playing period music, apologizing profusely
when I don't have live musicians to hand at a dance and have to use a box,
and complaining quietly every time I'm asked to teach Hole in the Wall.

Wishing he had enough time to have better garb, but prioritizing the
other three higher,

Giovan Donato Falconieri
Kappellenberg, Windmasters' Hill, Atlantia:  OCFA - LFET