Re: humor

Poster: Dick Eney <dickeney@access.digex.net>

On Wed, 27 Nov 1996, N. C. Honeycutt wrote:

> Poster: "N. C. Honeycutt" <missemma@coastalnet.com>
>
> ( emma running into the cheapside, looking rather frantic {not a very
> difficult})
> "for the love of God, can someone tell me if cranberries are
> period??????"
> Oh.... mulled wine....

Yep.  Discovered...well, discovered by the Indigenous Americans, but found
by the Immigrants shortly after they arrived, well before 1650.  They were
-- so I hear -- thought of at first as a make-do local substitute for
gooseberries, which all right-thinking Englishmen knew were God's intended
sauce for roast birds.

|---------Master Vuong Manh, C.P., Storvik, Atlantia---------|
|Now, let's stop and think: how would Bugs Bunny handle this?|
|----------------(dickeney@access.digex.net)-----------------|