deperately seeking m.o.l.

Poster: Richard Markman <jager@csra.net>

To the good people of Atlantia does Ld. Robert the Forgotten send
greetings.
	Help! I will be autocrating an event here in Augusta Ga. on March
22-23 1997 and mt M.O.L has just informed me that she will not be able to
run the list. I am deperately in search of one or two M.O.L. to help run
the list. There are two shier members who wish to become MOL's but have
never run a list. So, whoever wishes to be in charge will have plenty of
help. Any who wish to help will be guests of the shier and the event
charge will be waived. Any who wish to run the list please contact me at
this e-mail or (803) 279-4169.  Thanks.
					In Service Always,
					Robert >>------->