Re: On the subject of fruits....

Poster: Matthew Allen Newsome <mnewsome@warren-wilson.edu>

On Tue, 3 Dec 1996, Ed Hopkins wrote:

> Wait a minute.  I didn't see any posting about orange _juice_.
> Did you get a private e-mail documenting it, or did you jump
> to the conclusion that if oranges existed, the idea of squeezing
> them also must have existed?

This was just a case of me making the logical step from oranges to orage
juice.  I assume someone must have squeezed 'em.  Hey, if I were around
back then, I sure would have!

> In any case, wouldn't oranges and orange juice be _two_ of your
> favorite things?

Actually, these are a FEW of my favourite things.  I like to remind
myself of them occasionally.  It comes in handy if you are being attacked
by a rabid canine, poisoned by flying insects, or suffering from
depression.  All I have to do is bring orange juice to mind, and all
these problems are put in perspective.
Aye,
Eogan