Re: Caer Mear Masqued Ball

Poster: stephancm@juno.com (Peter H Clarke)

On Tue, 3 Dec 1996 14:55:41 -0500 (EST) Matthew Allen Newsome
<mnewsome@warren-wilson.edu> writes:

>Poster: Matthew Allen Newsome <mnewsome@warren-wilson.edu>
>

>On Tue, 3 Dec 1996, Diane Carter wrote:
>> We would like for it to be known that the success of this event is
>in no
>> way a result of or reflection of the baronial politics which are
>under
>> investigation by the BOD.
>>
>> Brigantia ni Realda
>> Barony of Caer Mear
>> Abbey of St. James the Bountiful
>
>Hello.  I am completely ignorant of the whole situation up there, yet
>people down here keep asking me about it.  Do you mind telling em teh
>story (in private email), so I can have some facts to answer with.
>Thanks alot.
>Aye,
>Eogan

Being a very active member of the afore mentioned barony, I would also
like to know the Facts of the Investigation.  I would also like to know
the results since it affects me directly.   If any one knows how I could
acquire this information I would be very happy to know how.  I'm not
entirely pleased at the way we (barony members, including officers) are
kept in the dark about such important matters.  What is under
investigation?  Why was it initiated?  What is the evidence?   What are
the final results?   What are the potential effects to the barony?
These questions have been nagging me for some time.  I appreciate the
opportunity to finally voice them.

Private postings to:
stephancm@juno.com

Even public posting would be appreciated.

In continual service to barony and kingdom,

Stephan

<Perhaps the inquisition has returned.>   :-)