RE: $17 meridies events

Poster: Gregory Stapleton <gregsta@MICROSOFT.com>

If I'm following this argument correctly, here's how I've always viewed
"charging more at the door than we charge those who prepay."  The door
fee is the "actual" event fee we would like to collect, but, in order to
create interest and encourage people to prepay for the event, in order
to have some idea of how many we can expect, etc., we ***discount*** the
event fee for those who are able to make the effort to send in an early
reservation.  I've never once thought of it as a punishment.  I've
always view it as an incentive.  Kind of like automakers rebates.

                 />         Cry 'Havoc,' and let slip the dogs of war!
                /<    *Lord Gawain Kilgore, Chronicler of Sacred Stone*
                \<                      *Gregory G. Stapleton*
                 \>      *kilgore@vnet.net or gregsta@microsoft.com*