shire x-mas party

Poster: Annejke@prodigy.com (MS MARTHA L WALLENHORST)

Howdy folks,
  Tis the time of year to Ho, Ho Hopefully be able to get to gether
for some fun.  The Mistletoe is already up!  The party is at our
house on Tuesday December 17 at 7:30p.  It  is a potluck so bring
something to throw at the table.  It is optional dress (this does not
mean you can come naked!) so don't worry about what you wear.

Children and babies are always welcome but I DO NOT HAVE A CHILD
PROOF HOUSE so will will be asked to take care of them.  I also have
a wonderful brain dead Jack Russel terrier who may love you to death.

 The party is open to any SCAdian within the sound of my E-mail
though I  have a feeling mostly northern folk will come as it is in
downtown Stierbach (Manassas, VA).  For those of you who have not
been out here you will fiind that we are 8 mile off of I-66.  Take
the Centreville/Rt 28 exit (this is 45-65 minutes from McLean during
rush hour, 35 min other wise).  Follow the sign to the right on 28
toward Manassas, cross 29 in Centreville and come about 7 miles to
Liberia Ave (Giant, Shell, Tayaki Cafe on corner).  Turn right on
Liberia, come about 3/4 mile to Canon Ridge Dr. (first st past the
stop sign), turn right, at the fork (don't stop for a bite because we
will have food and the road doesn't taste too wonderful anyway), at
the fork go left onto Old Hickory Ct.  Go to the end, we are the 6th
house on the right side of the square.  9053 Old Hickory Ct  Park in
any unnumbered space.

If these directions are not good enough or you are coming from
another direction e-mail me or call me and I can get you here from
there.

Let's have a good evening of chat, story telling and song and yes,
(don't faint now) the sight is as wet of dry as you make it.  And yes,
 the research library will be open if anyone wants to browse.

Charles, Eian, Aerin, Kyri and I are all hoping you come join us for
a bit of fun.

Annejke