Event announcement: Nothing but Dance II

Poster: "Greg Lindahl" <lindahl@pbm.com>

			 Nothing But Dance II
			   Shire of Isenfir

	What better way is there to shake off winter's chill than with
a dance? You are invited to a day of classes in European and Middle
Eastern music and dance and an evening of balls and hoflas. Four full
tracks are proposed for musicians and dancers of all skill (and lack
of skill) levels. If you have a class proposal, please contact the
autocrat.

	The two course feast will feature Medieval Andalusian fare
prepared by our culinary expert, Bianca Isotta Viscaru (Teresa
Kellmer).  Please contact her about dietary concerns at (804) 979-3851
or tgk3x@virginia.edu.  A light sideboard lunch will be available to
all.

	Before feast you may practice your newly acquired skills at
the Caroso-style ball or the Middle Eastern hofla.  After the feast we
will continue the revelry with an open ball and a hofla.  All
musicians are welcome to play for both!

	Bring out your finished and unfinished projects for the Open
A&S display.  Prizes will be awarded for best documentation of period
sources-artworks themselves will not be judged. Drummers will choose
the most enthusiastic Middle Eastern dancer and dancers at the ball
will choose the one lightest on her (and his) feet.

	The site is open from 10am to 10pm with classes starting at
11am.  Any gentles left after 10pm may help us put everything back
where it is supposed to be in the school.  The site is Madison Primary
School, Rt 687, Madison, VA 22727 (no street address). This means
ABSOLUTELY NO LIVE STEEL and the site is POSITIVELY BONE DRY.

	Reservations may be sent to the autocrat, Chriemhilt von
Regensburg: Zoe Kuhn, Art Teacher (no SCA name, please), Madison
Primary School, Madison, VA 22727. Home: 864 Old Brook Rd,
Charlottesville, VA 22901-I am moving in January so please use the
school address. Phone: (804) 975-2225, e-mail: zkuhn@pen.k12.va.us.

	Costs:		off-board: $3
			on-board: $7

Make checks payable to "Shire of Isenfir, SCA, Inc."

Directions:

Take best path to Rt 29 in Madison, VA. (Madison is 25 miles north of
Charlottesville, in the middle of the state.)

>From the north: Take the first left after the only traffic light in
Madison onto Rt 687. *Turn left at the SECOND school on the left. It
is just past the bus lot on the right.

>From the south: In Madison, pass the Exxon and the high school, both
on the right.  Take the next right onto Rt 687.  Follow from *.