Henry and Marog and baby stuff

Poster: Rcardiff@aol.com

These are unrelated messages but here goes:

To Henry Best--contact me if you are still looking for a job. I can put you
in touch with a potential.

To Tadge and Morog--contact me if you have a girl especially. I have a CRATE
of baby girl cloths that Becca is already outgrowing.

To anyone else out there expecting--I received Many hand me down baby cloths
from Scadian friends--the only promise I had to make was to pass on any I had
that were still usable to another Scadian. I now have sizes 0-6mths available
in mundane and garb--act now and YOUR CHILD could be number 15 to wear the
purple overtunic! (average usage 1 event per child before being outgrown).

That is everything.

    Miriam Esther