Re: Events/money/profit/etc

Poster: Lordgaelan@aol.com

Lady Ursula Wrote:
>Good point.  We tried this in Kappellenberg many moons ago in September
1993) with our first and last Cerberus Tourney.

The fighting eric was encircled by haybales, which added amazingly to the
ambience of the site and provided plenty of seating before and after the
book-end bearpit tourney.  The prizes were 3 heater shields.

We had a small fencing tourney (very small - only two fencers).  The
prize was a basket with 4 wine goblets etched with the logo  of the
tourney.

We also had a Cerberus theme quest for teams of 5which took place in the
woods.  The prize was a hand-tooled belt for each member of the winning
team.<
<snipped here and there>

Having been one of those few to actually attend this event, the event was
quite enjoyable.  I would like to see the event and site return.

Does anybody, other than myself remember what the punch-line to the quest
was?

Gaelan