Happy Birthday Song

Poster: Gene Bonar <grb@fns.com>

Greetings, O great and wonderous Merry Rosites,

I have been looking for the words to the Happy Birthday song. No, no not
the "happy birthday to you" one, but the one that is song like a Russian
durge.  You know "Happy Birthday (thump)", the one that speaks of doom
and gloom.  Most people around here know one or two verses but I am told
that there are dozens of verses.

So I thought that I would see how many verses I could compile with your
help.  So rack your brains and then rack your friends brains (NO I DON'T
WANT TO SEE A THREAD ABOUT BRAIN RACKS, GOT IT) and then let me know.

Once I have compiled the list I will, of course, make it available to
everyone.

Until then ... barkeep, a round of mead for everyone (and charge it to
Richard Ffauxes).