Re: the return of the really bad joke part two

Poster: Scott Law <law@fluky.mitre.org>

>Again, give blame where it is due. Andrew from Carillion came up with this
>one about 10-15 yrs ago. He claims it is his most well known controbution to
>the SCA. THis is the same Andrew credited (blamed) for a previous bad one.

  Ah, he must also be the one who was circulating it back in the seventies
when I was in scouts (in skit form, mind you) in Ohio.  Both Hugh and the
yellow fingers, plus a third about Trids were going around back then.  Actually
told the pages one (well, a variant) at this past Pennsic around our camp's
fire one night.  Next year I'll know to tell people that Andrew of Carillion
taught it to my scout troop many moons ago. ;)

                              -Virgil