New Year's Bardic Circle

Poster: hfeld@ids2.idsonline.com (Harold Feld)

Unto all who read these words, greetings from Yaakov!

Any plans yet for New Year's Eve?  I and my lady will host a bardic circle
to sing out the old and sing in the new.  Festivities start at about 8 p.m.
No need to RSVP, but it would be nice if we could get a rough count.
*Please* *do* *not* *call* *after* 10 p.m. or *betweeen* 4:30 p.m. Friday
to 6 p.m. Saturday.
Phone number listed below.  We have a cat.  Smoking may take place outside
(fortunately, we are on the first floor) as my lady is highly allergic.

Hope to see as many of you there as possible.

Yaakov

DIRECTIONS TO YAAKOV'S NEW YEAR'S BARDIC CIRCLE

By Car:

Take best route to Washington Beltway (495).

Take the Exit for Route 29 South/Colesville Rd. (Exit 30)

Take Colesville Rd. South for aproximately 3-4 miles until you reach
"downtown" Silver Spring.  You will come to the intersection with
Colseville Rd. and Georgia Ave.

Go Straight through the intersection.  Remain on Colesville.
(Note: 29 veers left to run with Georgia.  you do not want it.  It has
served it's purpose.  Stay on Colesville).  You should pass a Crown gas
station on your right.

On your left will be the Silver Spring Metro station.  Pass under the
Railway bridge.

You should now be at the intersection of Colesville Rd. and East West Hwy.
Stay on Colesville.  Go through the intersection.  There should be a Giant
and a CVS on your left (you will see signs, the store is further back).

Colesville ends in two blocks in a traffic circle with 16th St.  We are in
8301 16th St./Colesville Rd.  It is the building on the right corner.  Make
a right on 16th and look for Street parking.  We are apartment #101.

By Metro:

Take the Red Line to Silver Spring.

Go Down Colesville Rd. toward East West Hwy.  (Consult map at station).

Walk down to the intersection of East-West and Colesville.  Cross so that
you continue down Colesville on the right hand side of the street (you
should be walking in the same direction as traffic flows).

Colesville ends in two blocks in a traffic circle with 16th St.  We are in
8301 16th St./Colesville Rd.  It is the building on the right corner.  Make
a right on 16th and look for Street parking.  We are apartment #101.

If you get lost, our phone number is 301-585-9043.  Mundane names are
HArold and Becky Feld.

Harold Feld
SCA
Yaakov HaMizrachi

"Do not ask 'Why are these days not as good as the days of old?' This
question is not prompted by wisdom." -Eccl.