Re: Fealty

Poster: "Falcone al Rasool ibn Muhajir" <polearmed@worldnet.att.net>

Asalaam alai qum!!

Fealty is important to me, too.  Yet, the relationship with my knight is
paramount.  I pay homage to my knight, using the consideration of my skills
and attentiveness to his instruction.  My fealty lies with him(and the king
through him), but my fealty to the crown reigns supreme over all.  I
shouldn't have a conflict if we both serve the crown and kingdom.  If my
knight ever stops doing that, he and I will have a conflict unless tyranny
and oppression are his reasons.

In other words: my sword is for my knight, my blood is for my King, but
serving my own honor is the prize I seek first and foremost.

Falcone
Donald S. Wagner             Sayyid Falcone al Rasool ibn Muhajir
Lead Technical Instructor        Barony of Windmasters' Hill
AT&T WorldNet Service                Kingdom of Atlantia