checking next list again

Poster: Becky McEllistrem <beckymc@MICROSOFT.com>

I believe most of these folks still play but I do have a scribe willing
to take on more
assignments and I wanted to be sure again before sending these to her.
This idea
was so successful last time I wanted to send out another request for
information.  If
you can confirm that these folks still play (regularly or
intermittently) would you please
let me know?  The reason I ask is because they all have awards given to
them in 1988
and as far as the backlog database knows, the scrolls STILL haven't been
done!

Rebecca

		Bizek the Tynee
		Elizabeth Beaufort
		Fernanda de la Foret
		Gwaeddan o Ystrad Llangollen
		Malkin Allardsen
		Therion Sean Storie
		Maria Isabella de la Cordoba
		Elizabeth Wingfield
		Badouin McKenzie of Balfour

Again please make a personal reply so I don't fill up everybody's
mailboxes and
get forced out of the tavern! <G>