Re: Pennsic XXVI

Poster: Tom Brady <tabrady@mindspring.com>

At 07:42 PM 12/28/96 -0500, Tirloch did ask:
>Does anyone know if there is a web page established for Pennsic XXVI
>yet?

After a thorough web search, I was unable to come up with any page, official
or no, for Pennsic XXVI. I did, however, find some darned nifty
Pennsic-related pages, which I'd like to pass along:

Storvik's Arthur D'Glenn's Pennsic remembrances:
 http://www.access.digex.net/~glenn/events/pennsic.html

Alexander the Lost's Pennsic Page (nothing about XXVI, but lots of
interesting stuff about XXV.):
 http://www.dulcimer.com/pennsic/

Probably the best place to watch for a link to a Pennsic XXVI page is the
AEthelmarc Calendar page (maintained by Ellisif):
 http://www-cgi.cs.cmu.edu/afs/cs.cmu.edu/usr/mjc/www/aeth/calendar.html

Regards,
Duncan
(who will have to choose between a family reunion and Pennsic, and suspects
he'll be at Cooper's Lake)