Ulp!

Poster: Alys of Foxdale <foxdale@wolfstar.com>

Quick, does anybody know who has the Lost and Found from Storvik's
Yule Revel???

Here I am packing up for Twelfth Night, and I look into the baskets,
and we have my feastgear, and Evan's feastgear, and Antonio's ...
bowl.  Wait a minute, there was supposed to be a plate there!  Sigh.
It is pottery, only about 8" across, glazed black, with a ring of
unglazed white on the bottom.

If you have it and are heading for Marinus this weekend, please bring
it with you and earn my undying gratitude!

   Alys of Foxdale        | Vert, on a fess between three trees
foxdale@wolfstar.com      |     argent, a fox passant gules.