Re: Atlantian OP Now On Line

Poster: "Cheryl L. Martin" <zofran@deepthot.cary.nc.us>

On Fri, 10 Jan 1997, Mark Schuldenfrei wrote:

> Poster: Mark Schuldenfrei <schuldy@abel.MATH.HARVARD.EDU>
>
>   The Atlantian precedence listing is now on line.  The address is:
>                        sca.maxson.com/op
                             ^^^^^^
> Alison, I could not find it off of http://sca.maxon.com  I found a
                                                ^^^^^

> Can you check the URL again, and repost?

Umm, Tibor, make sure you didn't make this same error when you went
looking.  I found it just fine using Alison's URL.   My entry isn't quite
right but I'll get over it :-).

Ayo
%Cheryl L Martin,  moderator  rec.arts.sf.tv.babylon5.moderated %
%Newsgroup posting address:       rastb5@solon.com              %
%Moderator contact address:       rastb5-request@solon.com      %
%Personal  contact address:       zofran@deepthot.cary.nc.us    %