Court

Poster: Ann Shelton <sheltons@conterra.com>

Oh my, another court posting!

I agree it is difficult when you can't hear.  For me, this is far
outweighed by the joy of seeing someone's hard work recognized.  If you
don't know anyone who is getting awards, is it because:

1) You know noone deserving of an award.

2) You have never nominated them.

3) They have not yet been recognized for your first nomination and you
gave up without sending another?

>From everything I've heard the landed Baronage and Monarchs of Atlantia
frequently beg for nominations.  Maybe this vein could generate some???

Baroness Anne le Coeur
(who sends pretty frequent nominations)