Exchequer Tax Forms

Poster: "Hinson, Jerome" <hinson.msalan3@mhs.unc.edu>

Unto the Exchequers and Seneschals of Atlantia,
Greetings from Lady Ursula.

Tax report forms went out in yesterday afternoon's mail (Wednesday,
01/15/97) to all groups (except for St. Stephen - I'm waiting on a good
address for their exchequer).

It is the responsibility of each group to to contact their regional
deputy (me me) if they haven't received their forms.  If your exchequer
still hasn't received his or her tax paperwork by Tuesday, 01/21/97,
have them call their regional deputy or me immediately.

Also (I think I'm losing my mind) did I post my February Acorn letter to
the Merry Rose (would have been a couple of weeks ago)?

The brain damage is already setting in . . . .

Slainte,
Ursula