BOGUS! Re: Fwd: [Fwd: Fwd: **********Virus Alert***********]

Poster: "Cheryl L. Martin" <zofran@deepthot.cary.nc.us>

*bogus...and lengthy...virus alert deleted*

ARGHH!!! Not again!  Please folks, this message is the actual virus, it
gets passed on and on and on.  Really, this is alert is false.  Please
don't pass this on.  I'm sure we've seen many variations of this
alert(Good Times was the first I saw when I first arrived on the internet
many years ago). If you receive word of a virus, please verify it's
validity before passing it on(write to the originator of the message, if
possible).  I don't think Gaelen was here the last time we got hit with a
bogus virus alert.

Cheryl
(because Ayo can't possible know anything about computers)
%Cheryl L Martin,  moderator  rec.arts.sf.tv.babylon5.moderated %
%Newsgroup posting address:       rastb5@solon.com              %
%Moderator contact address:       rastb5-request@solon.com      %
%Personal  contact address:       zofran@deepthot.cary.nc.us    %