HRH Cuan's contact info

Poster: jthies@vt.edu (Genevieve)

Greetings to the Patrons of the Merry Rose from Lady Genevieve d'Aquitaine

His Royal Highness now has a phone in his new apartment and has asked me to
post this number to the Tavern.

HRH Cuan McDaig
Arthur Donadio
590 Country Club Dr, Apt.  (*That's right Apt, no apt number*)
Southern Pines, NC 28387
(910) 695-2264

This should be printed in the New copy of the Acorn.  If you have any
questoins call him or HRH Bera, or myself at the number currently listed in
the Acorn.  Thank You for your time, and a round of Terafan's best meade for
everyone.  We'll charge it to the Prince, but don't tell.

                                        In Service,
                                                Genevieve