New to Atlantia

Poster: DerThomain@aol.com

Greetings to my fellow Atlantian's,

Let me introduce myself.  I am Lady Der Thommain Breathnach (Elizabeth
Ferrell) recently of Calontir. I just moved to Frederick, MD with my husband,
who was transferred here by his company.

I have been looking for a job as an analytical chemist in the Frederick,
Baltimore, and D.C. area but am having no luck. I have a BA and 6 1/2 years
lab. Experience. If anyone out there knows of any openings please let me
know. Thank you for any help you can give me, my home phone is MY-LORDS
{(301) 695-6737}.

I have been in Frederick for less than a month but everyone here has been
wonderful, and I must say that Atlantians are the most Chivalrous and Polite
people I have met.  I believe that I shall love being an Atlantian.  Hope to
see you at an event soon.

Lady Der Thommain Breathnach