24th Maryland Sheep & Wool Festival - May 3-4, 1997

Poster: "Terry L. Neill" <Neilltl@ptsc.slg.eds.com>

All -

Since Their Royal Highnesses has graciously arranged for this weekend to be
free, (and I'm sure They did it just so all could go to this event!) here is
information on the Maryland Sheep and Wool Festival - a must-see for any
fiber-interested person!

SWAT unite!

        - Anarra