Poet needs a challenge

Poster: hfeld@ids2.idsonline.com (Harold Feld)

Unto all who read these words, greetings from Yaakov:

I have found that I work better when I have a project, but, alas, no
inspiration for my poetry has come for some time.  I therefore turn to the
good folk of Atlantia with the following challenge I have taken upon
myself.

I am interested in writing poetry in praise of the shires and baronies of
Atlantia.  If you desire to have a poem in praise of your group for your
local newsletter, please send me a description of your locale and what, if
any, particular features you feel are worthy of praise.  If your group has
some particular flavor (e.g., Norse, Italian Ren.) I will try to do poetry
to match.  Please note the word *try*.

Oh yes. . . and for those interested, I am also accepting commissions from
anyone who wants a poem for they're true love on Valentine's Day (not that
I observe the holiday myself, miund you, but see no reason not to provide a
better quality product than those folks at Hallmark).

In service to Atlantia and the Muse,

Yaakov

Harold Feld
SCA
Yaakov HaMizrachi

"Do not ask 'Why are these days not as good as the days of old?' This
question is not prompted by wisdom." -Eccl.