The fighter practice will be held in the park in front of the downtown
library on the corner of Jefferson St. and Elm ave.  It will start at 2:00pm
and end around 5:00pm, at which time we will eat.  If the weather turns bad
we will move down the street to an indoor facility.  If the weather is bad
from the start we will fight at the indoor facility.  Directions will follow.

Please come and help us as we strive to become a bigger and better Canton
thus making Black Diamond and the kingdom of Atlantia bigger and better...

Directions to the park:  From The north: take 581 to the Elm Ave exit (Exit
#6) at the light turn right and go to the second light (Jefferson St) and
turn right.  We are in the park on the right..

>From the south:  Take 220 north to the Elm ave exit and turn left and go to
the thrid light and turn right (Jefferson St) the park is on the right.

If the weather is bad follow the same directions and continue past the park
on jefferson till you come to Campbell, Go one more black and turn left.  Go
to 1st street and turn left.  Go one block to Campbell and turn left.  Look
for SCA sign on the left in the middle of the Block.

For more information you can call Baron Francis at 540-772-7062  or
Theunis Mac Dhomhnuill at 540-951-5332 or Dutchess Lorna at 540-989-5119

Thank you,

In service to the Crown and the Dream,
Theunis Mac Dhomhnuill
Seneschal