Love Conquers All Feb 15

Poster: Ann Shelton <sheltons@conterra.com>

Unto the patrons of the Merry Rose, greetings!

I regret that the Canton of Cyddlain Downs must CANCEL our Feb. 15
event, Love Conquers All.  While Lord Rabah has generously agreed to
reflect this on the electronic Acorn, I don't believe the cancellation
is in the hard copy Acorn.

Please assist us in passing the word to all you know.  We do not want to
inconvenience someone who makes the trip to our lands because of lack of
information.

Our Canton plans to support the Tourney of Ymir and we hope to see all
of you at the event.

Baroness Anne le Coeur
Autocrat of the once and future Love Conquers All