University Info

Poster: Rabah az-Zafar <rabah@ix.netcom.com>

Greetings to Atlantia from Lord Rabah az-Zafar, Kingdom Chronicler

        Due to an oversight on my part, there was no information about
tomorrow's University in the January Acorn. The online calendar has not been
updated due to computer problems at home sooooo . . . .
        The following is an excerpt from the February Acorn and includes
directions to the site. Please give this the widest dissemination you can
for those folks who don't have a December Acorn and who may not have
received their February Acorn yet.
        I will be unable to attend this session. For those of you who were
planning on taking care of business with me there, please call me at home
this weekend after the event.
        Thanks!

Your humbled Chronicler, Rabah

----------------------- Begin quoted text ----------------------------

Atlantian University #41
February 1

        This session of the University will be held at the Sacred Heart
School in Danville, VA. For class information see the catalogue in the
December issue of the Acorn. The site will be marked with Blue and White
pennons.
        Site opens at 9 am, classes start at 10 am, Lunch is 12-1 with a ½
hour Convocation starting at 1. Classes resume at 1:30 and end at 5:30, site
closes at 6 pm
        There will be a lunch sponsored by the Shire consisting of Stew,
Rabbit, Bread, Cheese, Cider and Lemonade. Cost is $1 - $3, make checks
payable to the Shire of Drachentor/SCA, Inc. There is a suggested donation
of $3 for the event, make checks payable to the University of Atlantia/SCA, Inc.
        There will be a hospitality suite at the Howard Johnson's starting
at 8. Directions to the Hotel should be available at the site.
        Autocrat: Lady Rosalind Jehanne (Jonna Davidson) 893 Vandola Church
Road, Danville, VA 24541, (804) 822-0026. email: paradox@gamewood.net

Directions:

>From the North: Take route 29 South to 29S Business into Danville. Follow
signs from 86S cross over the Dan river and turn left at the first traffic
light.

>From the South: Take route 86 North into Danville. Look for the hospital
under contstruction on the right and at the next traffic light make a right.
If you cross the river you've gone too far.

Alternate directions from the South: Take Route 29 North past the 29 North
Business exit to the Route 86 North exit. Turn left at the top of the ramp,
go 2.7 miles and make the right at the 4th traffic light.

>From the East: Take route 58W into Danville. Follow signs to Route 86S.
Cross the Dan River and make a left at the first light.

>From the West: Take route 58E into Danville. Follow signs to Route 86S.
Cross the Dan River and make a left at the first light.

Every job is a self-portrait of the person who did it -
autograph your work with excellence!

İİİİİİİİİİİİİİİİİİİİİİİRst Archives, FAQ, FTP:  http://sca.wayfarer.org/merryrose/