hopefully "final" next list again - LONG

Poster: Becky McEllistrem <beckymc@MICROSOFT.com>

I know I've been asking for a lot of time filling up your mail boxes
with next lists but I did want you to know that this has been an
extremely
great deal of help to the office!  There are folks that learned they
were due
scrolls not realizing said awards offered scrolls!  There are folks that
I've
found that would have taken me weeks over snail mail.

To avoid such a frequent send of requests I have two plans.  One is this
list I'm sending has a lot of names that should keep my scribes busy for
some time.  The other is that I hope to get with the landed baronage
soon
and have them check these lists.  In the past the lists were checked to
"weed out" those that were inactive.  I plan the opposite direction.
I'm looking
for those that still play.

I have had several folks ask me to post the database online somewhere
but
I'm a little hesitant.  If you have thoughts pro/con please email me
DIRECTLY
with said thoughts rather than starting a great debate online again.
I'd be most
interested in hearing any objections to seeing the database online
(minus my
scribes' names of course - I will not have recipients nagging my scribes
for
scrolls. That's what I'm here for).

Again please take a look at these names and if you have any info on
whether
these folks are still active and WHERE they live CURRENTLY,  I'd be
grateful to hear from
you again.  If I end up with egg on my face..... oh well!  As I
mentioned before,
rarely do folks tell me full names when they introduce themselves.  I'm
getting
better about forcing them to tell me.. <G>

Rebecca

The Names:
----------------

Elizabeth of Dragonmoor
Marcus Bruce de Macuswell (sp could be wrong)
Lothar of Chesleigh
Ian MacCornnich
Gwendolyn Fitch
Heinrich von Rafinsburch
Malcolm duncan Maceoghainn
Sorcha Kilcullen
Yelena Duvelle
Rhiannon ferch Rys ap Emrys
Tymontausz Konikokrad
Sigrim Haldenson
Isabel of Biconyll
Elfwyn of the Silvermoon
Richenda Bevilacqua
Johan Coldiron
Fridrich Eisenhart
Ramona of Atlantia
Gareth of Guttenburg
Tamara of Rowanwald (believe it's the same one!)
Griseldis Falkner
Wulfbrand Wiegand (sp could be wrong)
Thorstein Orn Sveinsson
Morgan Fitzwalter of Lithewood