Siege of Troy and/or Archery

Poster: Gene Bonar <grb@fns.com>

Good afternoon Rosettes,

It's me again. I case you you are wondering I am trying to pin down when
all of the events that have archery are that's why I have been asking
about Boar's Hunt, Boat Wars, etc.

The Windmaster's Hill Baronial Archer Corps (WHBAC, pronouced "wayback")
has been asked to go to other baronies to teach combat archery and all
that entails.  In order to do so and still go to as many events as
possible, we found that we have schedule as far in advance as possible.

Why am I telling you this ?  Two reasons; one we need to know whether
Siege of Troy is going to be held this year and where it will be held.

and two; if any marshall or colligium autocrat wants us to come to their
area and teach archery just mail me at the address below.  We have put
together a team of teachers (most of whom are archer marshalls) that can
teach Armour and equipment specs, How to get authorized, How to support
a team of archers, How to develop archery in your area, Strategy and
Tactics, Arrow construction, and just about any thing else that you need
to know to be a archer.  Furthermore, a few of us are also prepared to
teach assorted classes on the history and physics of archery. Really
these classes aren't as dry as they sound !

Anyone who would care to respond can do so at the address below instead
of to the list.  Thank you ever so much.