Archery meeting at Ymir

Poster: Richard Markman <jager@csra.net>

Unto my fellow archers and atlantians does Ld. Robert the Forgotten send
greetings.									My friends, I plan on attending Ymir and would like
to meet with and talk to as many of you on the archery field. (time to
be announced based upon other activaties) Also, for thoes who took the
archer marshall classes form me at Academey last Nov., due to computers
beyond my controll I no longer have my master list of thoes who
attended. If you were there please e-mail me you sca and mundane name,
member#, mailing address, and group affiliation. Along with any other
information you may wish on your card. I apologize for the delay and if
you know of someone who took the class and doesn't have e-mail I can be
reached at (803)279-4169 or mail to Robert Skidmore,616 Pershing Dr.,N.
Augusta,SC. 29841. Thank You.												In Service