contact for a gentle....

Poster: "Scott Dean" <nacspsd@acs2.acs.ncsu.edu>

Greetings from Manus MacDhai!

I am seeking the correct email address for a lady in Sacred Stone
named Magen.  She taught two classes at the Collegium there last week
(cooking and garb for newbies) and has recently move there from the
East.  I have an email address but the mail keeps bouncing.

If someone can relay the information to me (off the list) or pass the
word to her that my lady and I have been trying to contact her but
have been unsuccessful, I would appreciate it.

-- Manus MacDhai
   Kappellenberg/Windmasters' Hill

mka
   Scott Dean