Locating an acquaintance...

Poster: RowenRhys@aol.com

Greetings...Afew years ago while I was involved in the SCA at the College of
Rencester (William and Mary) I met a young gentleman at two events:  Twelfth
Night (Barony of Tir-y-Don I believe) in 1993 and at a Spring event at the
College of Rencester in 1994.  His SCA name is Rudraigher (I have no
knowledge of the spelling to be honest, it should sound like Rue-da-ger) and
his mundane name is Robert.  He is probably in his late 20's and is slight of
build with brown hair and, at that time, he had a small beard or goatee of
sorts...He dances well and is a fighter with impecable manners.

If this gentleman sounds familiar to you please reply...As you see, he has
been on my mind lately and I wish to find him if possible to renew our
friendship...

Indebted to those who lend their assistance,

Rowen ferch Rhys
College of Rencester