Hello anyone out there

Poster: Gene Bonar <grb@fns.com>

Greetings, to all and sundry nobles of the Merry Rose,

There seems to be little or no activity at the Rose. It must be because
that everyone is working so hard that they don't have time to stop in
for a cup.  Or is it that everyone is planning to go to Ymir and they
are busy getting ready.

Well I just wanted to check to make sure that it wasn't me.  Hey now
would be a good time to buy everyone a drink. Barkeep ...