Re: Hello anyone out there

Poster: "Heather Swann" <swannh@psi.com>

>  Poster: Gene Bonar <grb@fns.com>
>
> Greetings, to all and sundry nobles of the Merry Rose,
>
> There seems to be little or no activity at the Rose. It must be
> because that everyone is working so hard that they don't have time to
> stop in for a cup.  Or is it that everyone is planning to go to Ymir
> and they are busy getting ready.
>
> Well I just wanted to check to make sure that it wasn't me.  Hey now
> would be a good time to buy everyone a drink. Barkeep ...
> --
> Ailpein

Thank you, kind lord...make mine a light mead!  Would you or some kind gentle
direct me to the Acorn on Line?  I need the information to reserve for Ice
Axe, but I can't find my Acorn, and having just changed jobs, I don't have my
old url lists handy.....

Many thanks, and have a drink on my tab!

Miriam R