Windmaster's Hill Gathering

Poster: Leila Mohajerin <lmohajer@email.unc.edu>

Greetings Kind Gentles!

I have heard rumors and rumblings about the Windmaster's Hill Gathering.
But, facts I am very short on.  So, I presume it is still on the 22nd of
February, but don't know where (somebody's house, I think) or when.  Can
anyone out there help me?  You may contact me directly, but, since
everyone I spoke with seemed as confused as I, maybe posting to the tavern
is better!

In the mean time, may you stay warm this weekend at Ymir!
Sincerely,

Lady Sveva

When in doubt, duck!"