Re: Fwd: Windmaster's Hill down?

Poster: "Cheryl L. Martin" <zofran@deepthot.cary.nc.us>

On Mon, 17 Feb 1997, Stephen Mumford wrote:

> Poster: Stephen Mumford <redline@shore.intercom.net>
>
> > I have never been able to pull up that site.  Alternate info sources can
> > be found in the Buckston-on-Eno and Elvegast Sites.  I don't have the
> > addresses, but one could find them by going to http://www.sca.org  (SCA
> > Homepage) and clicking on SCA Geography, then Atlantia, etc.
>
> Thanks, Ursula.  Unfortunately, Buckston on Eno and sca.org both
> eventually refer to the same address for Windmaster's, and Elvegast's site
> is coming up 404. ;-P ;-)  Looks like I can't win for losing. ;-D

Well,  what exactly did you want to know about Windmasters?  There are
enough of us here, that we could probably tell you more than anyone should
ever know about us! ;-)

At any rate, I'll ask around and see if anyone wants to take over the
page.  I haven't seen Francesco in ages(he was the person who set the page
up) and have no idea if he is still active.  It would be nice to have the
Barony's page up and running.   Anyone seen Francesco della Rossa?

Ayo
%Cheryl L Martin,  moderator  rec.arts.sf.tv.babylon5.moderated %
%Newsgroup posting address:       rastb5@solon.com              %
%Moderator contact address:       rastb5-request@solon.com      %
%Personal  contact address:       zofran@deepthot.cary.nc.us    %