Really Cool Idea Exchange II

Poster: "Hinson, Jerome" <hinson.msalan3@mhs.unc.edu>

Gentle Patrons of the Merry Rose,

Thank you to everyone who posted to express their enthusiasm for my demo
photo idea.  I just wanted to remind you that I'm looking to see other
people's ideas, too.  Any subject.  Any idea that makes our events and
demos more memorable.  It's been pretty quiet here in the tavern - let's
hear your ideas! Did you do something intentionally or unintentionally at
an event or demo that went over *really* well?  How about cool
fundraising ideas? How about some cool ideas for acclimating newcomers?
How about some cool ideas for gettinging kids entertained and involved in
our events?  How about ideas for keeping in persona and interracting with
the Public in persona?  Etc.

BoredBoredBored
Ursula