Ponte Alto's Baronial Birthday

Poster: Kevin of Thornbury <kevin@maxson.com>

Good gentles of my beloved Atlantia, greetings!

	This past Saturday, at Ponte Alto's Fifth Baronial Birthday,
	there were some well-deserved awards given by Their Gracious
	Majesties!

	The Order of the Golden Dolphin may welcome Lady Anne of Carthew!

	And with Awards of Arms, we may congratulate:

	Lady Rafn Myra, Chatelaine of Ponte Alto!

	Lord Gruffudd ap Cadfael, Deputy Herald of Ponte Alto!

	Lady Gwendolen ferch Cadwaladr ap Rhys, Silver Key of Ponte Alto!

	To these noble people, I ask you charge your glasses!  VIVANT!

	<chug>   <fling>   <CRASH!>

In Her Majesty's Service, I remain,
_____
 \_/   kevin@maxson.com   http://sca.maxson.com