Re: Looking for lyrics

Poster: Annejke@prodigy.com (MS MARTHA L WALLENHORST)

Having been in the society since before dirt became tilable I know a
lot of stories and most of the people that they happened to.

This one I actually know three seperate stories about.  The first
time it happened.  The second happened because he had heard the story
and thought it was a great line to use.  And the third one who had
heard the early filk version of the song done to When the Saints Go
Maching In, who thought of it as the occurance happened, used it and
song two was producted.  Which one you want to hear?
Annejke